I'm still here but there's a new neighborhood I'm hanging at

Hello everyone!

I hope you haven't forgotten about me. There's been some wonderful changes going on. One of them is that I finally have a domain name so I'm switching over from blogger to wordpress. The latest blog post can be found here: simonedankenbring.com

It has been a journey..exhilarating, scary and exciting. I'm humbled by all that God is doing in my life. I hope that you will join me and visit me on my new blog: www.simonedankenbring.com See you all there!

Blessings,
Simone

Comments

Linda said…
I HAVE missed you!!! I hope I am smart enough to figure out how to visit! I am not very good with changes and depend on my Blog feed to keep up with my friends!
Sweet Tea said…
Boo! Hoo! I will miss you, 'casue like Linda, I have trouble keeping up with my blog friends who aren't on my blog feed. Hope things are going well for you, Simone. I've thought about you and wondered.
Annesphamily said…
I will keep finding you where ever you go! LOL! Good to be here and smile while I think of the unique and wonderful person you are! Many blessings to you and yours.

Popular posts from this blog

If you eat candy corn, there's no calories.

Guest Posting on Things I've Learned Parent Style