I'm going to take the risk and let you all in on 7 Random Things about Me.....boring but true....
Thanks Amy for tagging us all who commented on your blog. Now, if I can only figure out how to add the link to her blog......
1) I love singing to myself and making up silly songs. Even when I feel stressed out, I will break into a funny commercial ditty..."Plop, plop fizz, fizz..."
2) I'm lactose intolerant yet, I love Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey so I'm willing to risk the side effects.
3) My twin sister and I were always teased for being so skinny...names like "skinny twinny" and "stick twins" were hurtful yet, common. Now, I would give anything to have someone call me skinny! Where did the fat come from???
4) When I'm down in the dumps, I like to watch the Little Rascals volumes.
5) I accidentally broke my ex's mother's antique baby Jesus (in her nativity set) and couldn't figure out a way to tell her. My ex told me he'd tell her but instead, he threw it in the trash. Every year after that, she'd ask, "I wonder what happened to baby Jesus? He just came up missing."
6) My twin sister and I have written a children's book and we're searching for a publisher.
7) I live with my boyfriend although it goes against my greatest beliefs. I'm afraid to commit completely for fear of being cheated on again. (I do love my Boo and would say YES if he asked.)