Saturday, February 21, 2009

Don't be surprised if you find his picture in the post office

He may look innocent but he committed a horrible crime this afternoon. It all started when I took him to the groomers for some tlc. I normally do it myself but figured he'd get pampered and I wouldn't have to worry about it this weekend. The groomer immediately fell in love with Sam. She kissed him on his head, his face, his mouth...personally, if she knew where his mouth has been......

Anyway, I felt relaxed that Sam felt comfortable with her so I left her in charge. Three hours later, I was back to collect Sam. One of the ladies came out and asked if I could come back to where the kennels were. Gulp. I knew something had happened. Apparently, the groomer, the one that had been kissing all over Sam, went to get Sam out of the kennel and he bit her lips and took off a small portion of the top and bottom of her lip. She was applying pressure to stop the bleeding while others surrounded her, wanting her to go to ER. I felt like the parent of a convict. I glared at Sam but instead of Sam glaring back, he wagged his tail. He was happy to see me.

I started panicking at the thought of a lawsuit. I started to tell Sam to say, "Sorry" but then I realized that Sam is a dog and if he even uttered something close to sorry, it would be a miracle in the making. So, I apologized profusely and prayed that they wouldn't sue me for the damage done to her lips.

From now on, I'll stick to grooming Sam here at home. I just can't chance his going to the slammer for life.

9 comments:

Thankful Paul said...

Hello! :)

J'Ollie Primitives said...

First rule of dog groomers: don't play kissy-face with a new dog!

I'd have bitten her too. Just sayin'

Megryansmom said...

OUCH! Bad puppy

♥georgie♥ said...

OMGosh Sam ...is it bad i giggled at this post? Hope Sam doesnt end up in the pokey!

McEwens said...

HELLO, why would the groomer KISS him?? I think it would be HER fault

Deb said...

Maybe she had eaten something really delicious for lunch and he just couldn't resist.

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

OMG....I would be scared too, people are so lawsuit happy these days.

Sam looks so innocent like he could not hurt a fly.

Danica Lynn said...

OH NO. I'm surprised she was kissing the dog. You never know what they will do, tame or not! I got bit in the nose once and that sucker would not stop bleeding! Served me right though for sticking my nose where it didn't belong!

ric said...

伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik