Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blahhhhh!

Have you ever had one of those days? I can't pinpoint why I'm feeling blah but I am. I don't think I'm physically sick....nothing hurts although I am yawning, ALOT!!

I'm emotionally tired. Is it possible I could be coming down with an emotional flu of some sort? The kind where even thinking takes up too much energy? Here are the symptoms...

1. Don't care
2. Don't give a rip
3. Can't stand to look at myself in the mirror.
4. Smile is on neutral...just can't get the edges of my lips to form into one.
5. Don't feel like laughing but crying can be easily achieved.
6. My thoughts are, "What now?"
7. Even a massage wouldn't make it all better.

It's not that time of the month...

My head doesn't hurt...

Whatever! I guess I'll go and have a good cry and see if it makes it feel better whatever it is that isn't.

12 comments:

Pancake said...

to cure the emotional blues....

Take 2-4 chocolates every hour as AS NEEDED

Followed by a bubble bath

After bubbling... try loading your fav music and dancing, if not in the mood, use EX pictures for a dart board.

Tenakim said...

Last week- me - exactly! This week- fever and felt like I was hit by a bus- so watch out!

Hope you shake it!

Sandi said...

Chocolate, diet coke and a pedicure! That is my favorite cocktail. I cry a lot too! Call me if you need to chat. I am emailing you my number now.

I love you, Hang in there!

Debz said...

"Have you ever had one of those days?"

Have you ever had one of those weeks? Cause I have.

Hope you get to feeling froggy soon. I love Pancake's idea though. I may steal that prescription...

Veronica Lee said...

Funny, but I'm feeling the same way too. I think we're suffering a burnt-out caused by blogging.

Anonymous said...

probably not to your taste but my way of getting through that would be to lounge in bed or on the sofa with a duvet and naff TV, fish and chips with mushy peas (or pie and chips) followed by a big bar of milk chocolate.

Actually, I'm starting to think I could do with 'one of those days' myself!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

That sounds a little like depression, no? It's probably just a passing feeling--one can't feel on top of the ferris wheel every day--but you don't want it to persist for too long. Of course, it's nothing that a trip to Vegas can't cure!

Cinder Rail'lee said...

I have to agree Chocolate cures all my emotional blues. Cures anything for me actually LOL.

Could be all the depressing things around you, the world, the economy, money?
I went through this a couple of weeks ago, I'm sorry your feeling poopy! =(

CHEERRRRRRR UP! *grin
Wanna do coffee and a chocolate bar.. YUM

Deb said...

I've been feeling punky all day too. Not sure what the deal is. Hang in there...I will too.

Mariah said...

A good cry always helps! Maybe you're a touch depressed?!?? I get down and those are my exact symptoms

travel girl said...

It's our age sweetie. Those darn hormones are dictating your emotions.

Feel better!

Rebecca Jo said...

Hate those days... I've had a week like that though...

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik