Have you ever had one of those days? I can't pinpoint why I'm feeling blah but I am. I don't think I'm physically sick....nothing hurts although I am yawning, ALOT!!
I'm emotionally tired. Is it possible I could be coming down with an emotional flu of some sort? The kind where even thinking takes up too much energy? Here are the symptoms...
1. Don't care
2. Don't give a rip
3. Can't stand to look at myself in the mirror.
4. Smile is on neutral...just can't get the edges of my lips to form into one.
5. Don't feel like laughing but crying can be easily achieved.
6. My thoughts are, "What now?"
7. Even a massage wouldn't make it all better.
It's not that time of the month...
My head doesn't hurt...
Whatever! I guess I'll go and have a good cry and see if it makes it feel better whatever it is that isn't.
The Beloved Hope Chest
8 hours ago