Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hawboo

What does that mean? Actually, I have no idea! It was one of the word verification words that I found utterly charming and delightful. Don't ask me why but I did. It's kind of like a mixture between a sneeze and a peek a boo.

First it was a fried router and then my keyboard went out. I had to bang and jiggle the cord to make it work and then, halfway through blogging, it stopped working once again. I'm now working with a totally wireless keyboard. I wonder if I can soak in the tub and surf the net at the same time? Hmmm...don't want to even try that one. I can just imagine the headlines, "Woman fried in tub while blogging."

Since today is Thursday, I'd have to say that the biggest thing I've learned is, expect the unexpected. Enough said!

What have you learned?

15 comments:

Brian Miller said...

smiles. yes the unexpected has a way of showing up...

Mari said...

What a bummer! Glad you are keeping your sense of humor throughout!

Kwana said...

I've learned that yes life is unexpected and I don't control much at all.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Yep girl, that one thing ya can always count on...the unexpected. Heck, it keeps life interesting!!!

Ya'll have a most wonderfully blessed weekend sweetie!!!

Buckeroomama said...

Simone, you are too cute!!

I've learned that I need to go to bed earlier --as in before midnight!

Diva's Thoughts said...

Technoloy problems. That does suck.

Joanna Jenkins said...

I yiyi. Technical problem are the hardest ones for me to figure out. Good luck.
xo jj

Unknown said...

I learned that our cat will knock the tree over at least 4 times a day and I might go insane!

Anita said...

What do they say...when it rains, it pours.

I don't know what I've learned lately because my brain is, currently, a jumbled mess.

'tis the season :)

Anonymous said...

There's nothing as satisfying as a computer, printer, and router doing their thing. There's nothing worse than a computer, printer, or router, doing NOTHING.

My CAPS key stopped making caps, so I popped it off and blew on it. Works fine now...if I remember to only click it on the top left corner.

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

I have learned to celebrate the hilarious moments that occur smack in the middle of really. bad. stuff. :)

Unknown said...

yes, um some of those words border on the naughty sometimes. so funny!

and no blogging from the tub! LOL

Anonymous said...

Your blog comes up if I ask google what Hawboo means.

Mandy said...

Hmmm, and here i thought that "Hawboo" was some new "Boo" in your life -- either a new person or a new pet you were being affectionate with! Yeah, Life is CRAZY! I hope yours stops frying out on you so you can be around more. Miss you! Hope the job is going well!

-Mandy and Vivian

Deidra said...

Hey! How are things at your new job?

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik