My twin sis and I have bucket lists. The funny thing is that they aren't literally on paper. They are in our heads.
For instance, my Nay Nay called me and said, "You won 't believe what I did! I got big girl shoes…for my bucket list."
"Really? Big girl shoes?" I asked. I knew exactly what she meant. When we were born, and back in the day when braces could or should be recommended for feet that in-toed, we weren't given that joy. As a result, walking in high heels can often be a challenge. My Nay Nay decided that she was going to cross off one thing on that bucket list and found a deal of 10 pairs of heels. (Not one but 10. She went for the gusto.) Each day, she practiced walking in her big girl shoes until the moment finally came and she ROCKED those heels!
Together we have decided that we WILL cross off stuff on our growing bucket lists. Some of those things are on both of our lists while others are our very own "personal" bucket lists.
Some of mine are a bit on the outlandish side. But, in my own defense, I like to think BIG!!
Here are a few glimpses into my growing list…
1) Going on an African safari. This will have to be one that I do on my own OR my sis would have to go with me. J says that he refuses to be a lion's meal.
2) Doing a stand-up comedy act. (I think I'm funny. So maybe I'll discover a new hidden talent.)
3) Going to Uganda or China and adopting one or two or maybe three kids. (J is keeping his mouth closed on this one. He says that unless he is "called" to go, he's not going. I just hope God wakes him up with a LOUD voice.)
4) Working in the assembly line at See's Candy.
5) Write a few books…not one or two but a few.
6) Go to the top of a mountain and camp out while listening to God speak
7) Go barn chasing a la taking pictures of as many barns as I can.
8) Pet a newborn sheep
9) Play a character on Grey's Anatomy.
10) Take a cruise to Alaska. (Hopefully, with all you can eat crab legs.)
Told you some of them don't make sense! :)
What are some things you would add to your bucket list?