My secret santa really surprised me!!!

Okay, I know I'm supposed to do this the right way and post pictures and all of that and I will, I promise.

My secret santa has my utmost respect and awe. It is November 11th and she has already sent me a very wonderful surprise package.

I have been getting little things for my secret santa to send off to her. I opened the box that came in the mail, thinking it was something I had ordered for her when I pulled out gift after gift. I kept saying, "I didn't order this but I love it! I didn't order this either but I hope I can keep it." Then, I see the envelope with my name on it. Duh!!! It WAS for me. My sweet secret santa surprised me!!!

I LOVE all that I received and I won't tell you what it is until I post pictures! So there!!!!

THANK YOU Secret Santa!!!!!

Comments

OMG I just had a hot flash. I am so stressed about mine!!! Must go shop. You already got your stuff?! ooooooooooooh looooord.
Julie D said…
I'm with you, Jill. I totally haven't even started my shopping yet....
Hot Damn!! Man some of these girls are on the ball. I got to get shopping as well I feel like a slacker. Can't wait to see the pics!
Unknown said…
OH yes YOU know I wanna see pix!!! I am so glad your SSS made your day! I sure am having fun shopping for mine....let me know when you get your post up and I will blog about it too!
Helga Marie Bee said…
I've had so much fun shopping for mine! I've even given hints to who I am! Glad yours made your day, I'm excited to see what you got...post soon!

Popular posts from this blog

If you eat candy corn, there's no calories.

Guest Posting on Things I've Learned Parent Style