Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My secret santa really surprised me!!!

Okay, I know I'm supposed to do this the right way and post pictures and all of that and I will, I promise.

My secret santa has my utmost respect and awe. It is November 11th and she has already sent me a very wonderful surprise package.

I have been getting little things for my secret santa to send off to her. I opened the box that came in the mail, thinking it was something I had ordered for her when I pulled out gift after gift. I kept saying, "I didn't order this but I love it! I didn't order this either but I hope I can keep it." Then, I see the envelope with my name on it. Duh!!! It WAS for me. My sweet secret santa surprised me!!!

I LOVE all that I received and I won't tell you what it is until I post pictures! So there!!!!

THANK YOU Secret Santa!!!!!

5 comments:

jill jill bo bill said...

OMG I just had a hot flash. I am so stressed about mine!!! Must go shop. You already got your stuff?! ooooooooooooh looooord.

Julie D said...

I'm with you, Jill. I totally haven't even started my shopping yet....

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

Hot Damn!! Man some of these girls are on the ball. I got to get shopping as well I feel like a slacker. Can't wait to see the pics!

Unknown said...

OH yes YOU know I wanna see pix!!! I am so glad your SSS made your day! I sure am having fun shopping for mine....let me know when you get your post up and I will blog about it too!

Helga Marie Bee said...

I've had so much fun shopping for mine! I've even given hints to who I am! Glad yours made your day, I'm excited to see what you got...post soon!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik