I'm a curious person by nature. Some would say I'm nosy. Personally, I'd say that I'm just plain ol' intrigued by life itself. Being the intrigued woman that I am, I'm curious...
Have you ever...
1) Made something to eat and then after it was done, didn't want it anymore?
2) Read 4 books at one time?
3) Been so tired that even peeing was a chore?
4) Smashed a bug and then felt bad afterwards for smashing it?
5) Eaten gummy worms with a glass of wine?
6) Walked into a room and totally forgot why you went there?
7) Ran into someone and couldn't remember their names yet, they embraced you and were totally excited to talk to you. And...
8) Did you play it off like you knew the person just because you felt too foolish to ask who they were?
9) Said "excuse me" when you sneezed and no one else was in the room?
10) Declined a meal because it resembled dog food and you couldn't fake an appetite to even take one bite?
11) Read the end of a book because it wasn't holding your attention, yet, you wanted to know how the story ended?
12) Complimented someone and didn't really mean it?
13) Given a kid in the grocery store who was acting up "the stare" just to see if he/she would get the hint and knock it off?
14) Spill spaghetti sauce on a library book, try to wipe it clean and then wipe too hard so that there is a hole on the page and yet, return it?
15) Wear shoes that make fart sounds with every step you make but you pretend like you can't hear it?
8 hours ago