1) Laughed so hard that tears ran down your face and the only way you could get yourself together was to think of something sad? i.e, "Think of the poor people."
2) Bought something that looked so good in the store and then got it home and it tasted like toes?
3) Went out and spent money to save a fish that was sick only for it to die right after you came home?
4) Held your breath when someone sneezed in the same path that you were walking in?
5) Given a kid the "evil eye" when he/she was acting up in the store?
6) Went to an animal shelter just to look and then you left feeling overwhelmed with sadness because you couldn't take them all home with you?
7) Wrote a whole story outline in your head while you lay in bed and then woke up the next day only to forget it completely?
8) Played a song over and over again just because it reminded you of a moment in time that you needed to revisit once again?
9) Wondered why your heart would go pitter pat, watching Felix the Cat?
10) Craved a breakfast cereal that you always wanted as a kid but your mom never bought for you?
11) Bought a box of cereal just for the prize? (Do they still give prizes in a box of cereal?)
12) Stared at a spot so long, it feels like your eyes are stuck?
13) Created something and decide over halfway through that you just don't like it?
14) Wondered if someone thinks of you as much as you think of them?
15) Felt courageous enough to do something that is totally out of character and you're proud that you did?
Have you ever???
29 minutes ago