Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Monday! Today is Bug Monday. Why? This morning started out with a bug doing the Cha Cha while coming out of the air conditioning vent. I took two steps toward the coffee pot where I was greeted by a cricket who seemed to be getting his days and nights mixed up, playing the fiddle. Once I showed him the way out, I went into the bathroom where there in the corner was a redheaded spider, waving at me. Needless to say, as much as I like insects, there are just some that I don't see eye to eye with and the spider is one of them. It was a short lived relationship as he crawled towards the light. (Spider heaven). I felt slightly bad but not that bad. Where there is one spider, there's usually a family of them waiting for the "all's clear" signal. Let this be a message to you Spider Family - No spiders allowed!!!!

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik