Six things that make me happy....
- Looking into my boyfriend's beautiful greeneyes and hearing him call me, "Boo".
- My daughters who think I am the greatest thing since sliced bread. They laugh at all my old, stale jokes and will say I'm the most beautiful mommy ever even when I say I'm not!!
- My pillow. Yes, I said it. My pillow. I have a confession to make. I sleep with a pillow...yeah, everyone does but this pillow has to be in my arms or else I can't sleep. It's sorta like a teddy bear. It's another post for another day but thank God for my pillow.
- A great cup of coffee on a Saturday morning with my Boo.
- My bonus baby's adoration for me, her "Momo".
- Music! I'm serious. If it weren't for music, I'd probably be nuts by now. But then again, I am a little bit there already!
Pam is just the nicest person. I enjoy reading about her travels and adventures and there are many! Julie is like my second twin. She has the same sense of humor that I have. I just hope that she finds her prince charming too.
Tismee...she may not realize how witty she is but she is funny! I loved reading about the grandparents and their trip to the restaurant. "Where's the blackboard with the specials?"
Jarebear is my baby girl who really isn't a baby anymore but a beautiful, grown up, now employed at one of the top network tv stations, yippee! I love reading her thoughts. She has many profound thoughts whether she realizes it or not.
And last but not least...Dana. I just discovered Dana's blog and love it. Her honest and humor are so precious!!!
So this award goes out to all of you!!