Saturday, October 25, 2008

Things to do in an elevator

I work on the second floor so it's either the stairs or the elevator. When I'm in the elevator alone, I get the strangest desires to turn a flip, jump up and down, push all the buttons at the same time, pick up the phone and prank call maintenance and tell them I'm stuck between floors.

Seriously though, when I'm alone on the elevator, it's the perfect time to pull out the wedgies that appear out of nowhere.

I was so ready to go home on Friday that I was stir crazy and a bit goofy. I decided to ride the elevator and sing, "She'll Be Coming Round the Mountain". When it stopped on the floor, I acted so dignified and cultured, no one knew anything different.

What have you done or wanted to do in an elevator if no one was watching?

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik