Tuesday, November 18, 2008

In memory of Sam's elephant


I shake my head in disbelief. I can't believe that something so horrendous and horrible could happen to such a loyal friend.

Everywhere that Sam went, Elephant went. When Elephant was dirty, Sam still loved Elephant in spite of the smell.

Sam was distraught when Elephant was nowhere to be found.

Yet, for some unexplained reason, Sam chose to do away with his friend.

Remember this cute little innocent face. He may one day be on Dogs Gone Wild.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what did they fall out over I wonder? Maybe Elephant had a tete a tete with Sam's girlfriend?

he really does look miffed doesn't he?

Julie D said...

Ooh, wonder what Elephant did to piss Sam off? Boy, he sure showed poor El who's the alpha dog in your house

Debz said...

Ooaf! Bad dog, bad dog, whatcha gon do? Whatcha gon do when they come for you?

Pancake said...

WOW, looks like the attack made him a bit tired!

Ev'Yan || apricot tea. said...

Oh Lord; poor elephant. What did he do to deserve this?? Tell Sam I'm ashamed of him...

Unknown said...

He'll do anything to get my attention. There are times when he will bring a toy and right in front of me, try to tear it to shreds...as if the testerone surge is supposed to impress me or something.

If Sam, the dog wants to impress me, he can grab a dust cloth and start dusting! LOL

It looks like I may be contacting The Dog Whisperer before too long.

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

Oh...my dog loves his stuffed animal toys but he only loves them long enough to shred them and get the squeaker out. Then he is over it because it is MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Deb said...

They say that the line between love and hate is a thin one...

tiki_lady said...

there is something about those stuffed animals. My huge puppy will do the same. Take it everywhere and then one day I will find it shredded to peices! LOL

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik