The Christmas holiday gives me an opportunity to get extremely traditional, yet, very sentimental. I am a creature of habit and out of that habit comes a few of my favorite things....weird, sentimental..however it can be defined....
1) The smell of wood burning in the fireplace.
2) Christmas carols playing over and over again until New years day.
3) Grits, ham and biscuits on Christmas morning.
4) The look of surprise on the faces of my loved ones.
5) Merry Christmas Charlie Brown and How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
6) Homemade ornaments and baked goods to give to friends and family.
7) My Teen Boo's cry of "Santa Claus has been here! Santa Claus has been here!" on Christmas morning.
8) Seeing Christmas through the eyes of a child.
9) A color wheel. I'd give anything to have one again.
The list goes on and on...but one of my biggest favorites is the song, "O Come All Ye Faithful!"
For those of you asking what a color wheel is...I give you...
Lover of God, my awesome husband, Pastor J, my kids, bonus kids, furkids and chocolate. I'm a writer, with a passion for anything creative. I am silly, clumsy, honest, faithful and often times, pathetic but so thankful that God loves me just as I am.