So, thanks to my friend, Georgie who by way of Deb has given me an Awesome challenge. You have to list 10 of your favorite things, but they have to start with a certain letter (assigned to you by the blog owner). I got the letter "A". If you want to play along, send me a shout out in my comments and I'll pass a letter on to you. I promise it won't be the letter X or Y.
1. Alaska - a place that someday I hope to visit (preferably on a cruise ship, with my lover Boo)
2. artichokes - dipped in butter or smothered in cheese.
3. autumn - the leaves are red, gold and orange and it starts my craving for a caramel apple or two or three....
4. almost married - (starts with an A, right?) It just tickles me to say, we're "ALMOST" married. Now if only we could agree on a date and place.
5. Air Supply - remember the group that sung, "Two Less Lonely People in the World"? They had some pretty cool hits!
6. antiques - I love thrift store, yard sales and estate sales and especially when there are old, vintage things to buy or look at.
7. Alaskan king crab legs - I can eat crab legs until Jesus returns. I'm serious!!
8. air conditioners - being here in the desert, I can't imagine living without one. You can fry an egg on the sidewalk and boil soup in the Salton Sea during the summer time.
9. Are You There God, It's Me Margaret - written by Judy Blume. Everything I learned about boobs and periods, I learned from that book.
10. Amusement parks - one of my favorite places in the world is Disneyland. Not because I worked there when I was a teen but because it truly is a magical place to be. Step one foot into the magic kingdom and you forget about the worries and the strife (Bare Necessities).
Okay...that's it! If you want to play, let me know and I'll toss a letter your way!
20 minutes ago