I'm taking a break from Being Black since I've been tagged by Danica to name 25 random things about me. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged! If you'd like to join in, post a link back to my blog letting me know.
1) I love the movie, Beaches because of the friendship between the two ladies.
2) I sing when I'm in the car, in the grocery store and whereever I go although only to myself.
3) I tried to have another baby and even looked into tubal reversal a few years before my ex cheated on me.
4) I eat hot sauce on just about anything.
5) I miss my dad.
6) I hope that he never forgets who I am. (He has dementia).
7) I hate for my food to touch or to mix together.
8) I am very silly and once I get going, it's hard for me to stop.
9) I yank out my gray hair even though I refuse to color it.
10) I don't associate or hang out with any of my co-workers on my job due to trust issues from my last employer.
11) Old people seem to navigate towards me.
12) I like to fish.
13) I'm queen of words. I am very good at spelling and defining words. That's why I enjoy playing Scrabble.
14) I miss my ex (sometimes).
15) I make up songs to sing to my dog, Sam.
16) I love the smell of Pine-sol.
17) Falling in love the second time around is harder than the first time around.
18) I knocked out my 4 front teeth when I was three, hanging upside from a bar and fell face first on the concrete. I was 8 years old when they grew back in. Until then, I hated smiling because then people could tell my twin sister and I apart.
19) I like to eat popcorn and drink wine.
20. I'm amazed at how sexy and hot Boo is and that he is mine.
21)I would love to be a children's/adult author, full-time.
22) I'm clumsy. I bump my head, smash my finger, drop something on my foot or get a paper cut at least three times a day.
23) I love my daughters. They are the greatest masterpieces that God could've created for my life.
24) I speak Spanish but seldom use it after my ex cheated with a girl who only spoke Spanish and I taught him how to speak the language.
25) I love reading books of all types...chick lit and non-fiction, Christian fiction but not erotic fiction or Harlequin romance type books. How many times can one person kiss and sweat in the book??