1) There IS a such thing as a do over. My Mother’s day proved that!
2) Neosporin up your nose really does work with sinusitis.
3) It sucks to lose your dad when you’re an only child, even when you’re an adult. I’m watching my co-worker’s anguish as she prepares to leave for Florida to be with her dad. There’s no words to tell her to make it alright.
4) Pancakes for dinner is the best meal of all!
5) Turning 50 is just as yummy as turning 21 when it’s my Boo!
6) I either step in gum, poop or leave the price tag on my shoe and it’s discovered right in the middle of a meeting (when your legs are crossed).
7) I listen to that small voice in my head more than I should.
8) Trix cereal really is for kids. But can’t they finally give some to the silly rabbit?
9) Grilled peanut butter sandwiches are the bomb!
10) The comic, Archie is finally going to propose to Betty or Veronica. That’s the Bachelor comic style. I hope he chooses Betty.
What have you learned?
The Beloved Hope Chest
8 hours ago