Thursday, June 4, 2009

Things I Learned Thursday

I've learned much in my ripe age of 45. Just today I learned...

1. That as patient as I am, I still have a breaking point and when I get to that point, I'm hotter than a weenie at a weenie roast.

2. I don't tolerate stealing or dishonesty - AT ALL. I was at the store and saw some girls around 8 or 9 years old, taking toys out of their packages and putting them in their pockets. I looked around for the mom and the mom looked like she'd beat my A** and then some so I let it go but still...

3. Dr. Seuss was a rapper before his time. If he and Snoop Dog got together, they could've formed a rap duo and called it, Dr. Seup Doggy Dog. "I saw a red fish" "Naw, I saw a blue fish.."

4. Dogs DO eat homework and not only homework but bills that haven't been paid yet.

5. Wearing white pants is a natural attractant for oil, ketchup, mustard, dirt, chocolate and paint.

6. Prince has never been seen without facial makeup. I wonder why????

7. In the '50's and 60's, no one locked their front or backdoors. Ethel and Fred always walked in without knocking. It's a wonder they didn't walk in on Lucy and Ricky doing the wild thing.

8. In zombie movies, the creatures always move at a snail's pace but still manage to eat a human that has the ability to run at least 45 mph.

9. Driving a dirty car is a sign that you don't have a man (according to Boo). Once it's washed, dudes don't even bother glancing your way.

10. Saying goodbye is hard but sometimes it gets easier when you know that it doesn't mean forever.

8 comments:

Debz said...

Lucy and Ricky never did the wild thing. Shut up, they did NOT!

Dr Suess and Snoop be makin it do what it do, Boo. (I threw the Boo in just for you-lol)

Rebecca Jo said...

You are totally right about the white pants!!!!

And you have me curious about Prince now :)

nikkicrumpet said...

Those were GREAT...but the Dr. Seuss Rapper thing had me laughing out loud!! He totally was a rapper!!!!

Cinder Rail'lee said...

LOL, I LOVE YOUR LIST! I can't even name a favorite...they ALL ARE!

Lin said...

Okay, your random list is better than mine!!

I love Suess Dogg and Ricky and Lucy doing "it"! And I'm with you on lying--it is the one thing I do not tolerate in a person.

Good list!!

Barrie said...

I know exactly what you mean about a breaking point.

Justine said...

OMG, Snoop and Dr. Suess? That was just too much! LOL!

Justine :o )

Veronica Lee said...

You are sooo right about the zombie movie!!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik