1) Even flies are protected by PETA. Swatting flies can be considered animal cruelty. When they land on your food, you’re supposed to allow them to help themselves.
2) Prizes in a box of Cracker Jacks are getting cheaper and cheaper. Remember when there was a whistle or a small book of tattoos? Those tattoos stayed on for a week!
3) There are lurkers on my blog that are only here to find out what’s going on in my life without having to ask me themselves.
4) The best way to prevent Sponge Bob meltdown in a two year old is to tell her the tv is broken. **Note – make sure you hide the remote…she knows how to turn it on.
5) I can’t eat the same way I did when I was a kid. I could eat a whole package of sunflower seeds, a double scoop ice cream cone and a box of Mike and Ikes, in one sitting and not get sick.
6) My new philosophy is: Less is more! Less ice cream, more weight loss. Less clothes, more space. Less coffee, more work productivity due to less trips to the bathroom.
7) There are buried treasures waiting in thrift stores. I’m very grateful for my $15.00 carpet cleaner that helps keep my white carpet clean.
8) This is something that I learned when I was a kid but it’s stuck with me all these years. Fiberglass is NOT cotton candy, DOES NOT TASTE like cotton candy and doesn’t digest like cotton candy.
9) Cats really do follow instructions! I told Velvet Elvis to stay away from the trap and he has! He’ll sit next to it but he won’t go in.
10) When management mentions “reduction in force”, everyone turns into a butt kisser.
What have you learned?
18 minutes ago