I'm backkkk! Moving sucks. I'm so sick and tired of packing and unpacking that the next time, I may seriously consider just purchasing a motorhome and wheeling my home from one place to another. I'm SO serious. So, all of you with long driveways, hit me up...we may need to talk.
I decided to jump on the Top Ten Tuesday bandwagon. If you'd like to be a part, then you can say hi to Liz and grab a button here. Today's Top Tuesday is on Top Ten Dessert.
1. cheesecake - anything cheesecake
2. See's candy - I never met a nasty piece of See's that I didn't like
3. Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey and New York Super Fudge Chunk
4. Poppycock - I could eat a whole can or box of it. I will hide it so I won't have to share with Boo. (Shhhh....don't tell him.)
5. Caramel apples (homemade is the best).
6. Hot from the oven chocolate chip cookies
7. Chocolate covered bananas
8. Cherry Cream Cheese pie
9. Chocolate brownies, the chewier, gooier the better
10. My Boo *that counts, right?_