I was graciously tagged by Danica to list 6 Unimportant things about me. That shouldn't be too hard because most of the stuff that makes up me is...well...unimportant.
1) I drive a Lexus and years ago when my ex drove my car to work, was vandalized and inscribed "Don't F*** with me on the front hood. Although repainted, if you look closely, it is still there. Battle wounds from his cheating.
2) I have never worn fake nails. I have kept my fingernails long since I was in jr. high.
3) I lost my 4 front teeth when I was 3 years old, hanging upside down and fell face first on concrete. I was 8 when the teeth grew back in. It was horrible being an identical twin with no teeth.
4) My favorite flower is a freesia. I love the fragrance of them.
5) I sleep lightly and hear every noise in the house, including ants peeing.
6) I was in the delivery room when my sister's baby girl was born by her birth mom. My sister lived 3 1/2 hours away so I was the first person my beautiful niece saw and heard. I'll never forget the chubby cheeks and how she held on to my finger and looked right at me when I told her how loved and wanted she was.
I'm not good at tag. Either the kids would run too fast for me or I'd feel bad for the kids that were always getting tagged because they were just too slow! So, in honor of those slow moving kids, you are tagged but if you decide to sit this one out, that's okay too.