1) I'm an aunt again - I have 14 of the cutest nieces and nephews…yes, I said 14. If you want to see them all, click here. Momo loves you all - kisses!
2) I'm a Grammy again. TV Boo and Boyfriend Boo have welcomed an adorable "no name yet" kitty into the family. She's is freakin' adorable!!
3) If you want to see live fireworks in your kitchen, baste your ham with 120 proof rum. Stick it in the oven and stand clear.
4) I am so loving this Korean Gospel choir. They've got some soul going on, that's for sure!
5) Cockroaches know how to play dead really well. With all the big cockroaches here in the desert, I'm considering going into business and breeding purebred AKC cockroaches (with papers). Let me know if you're interested in one. I'll give you a deal! ;)
6) I feel like every time I come into work, I'm on the reality show, The Apprentice. I just hope the Donald doesn't tell me, "You're fired" tomorrow.
7) I love watching people squirm, especially the ones that don't want to ride in the same elevator with me because they are afraid that the Black cooties will rub off on them. I make sure I say things like, "What a gorgeous ring! Love your hair." Funny to see the expressions on their faces when I acknowledge them.
8) There is a such thing as "weed" perfume. Why would anyone want to smell like they've been puffing???
9) Friends are family that are born from our hearts.
10) When I am stressed, I love making a mess. Seriously. The messier the better.
W A T W
19 minutes ago