It's Thursday already???
Don't forget the totally awesome giveaway on the second of the three blogs that I have: On Being.... The prize winner will be announced on Monday, August 10, 2009. Also, if you'd like to be interviewed, please drop me an email.
Things I've Learned....
1) When I wish quietly for a trip to the beach, one angel, in the form of my daughter, answers that whisper.
2) I'm blessed that my girls have never decided to trade me in for a new model....a new and improved mommy that doesn't get lost, sing at the top of her lungs and can be a klutz.
3) Bugs are very good at playing dead. To a point of faking rigor mortis even.
4) According to Boo, the hardware store, (Lowe's) can evoke even a hard on for most guys. It's their kind of store. In fact, he could probably spend hours looking at door knobs, ladders and water hoses.
5) If you say you got candy in your eye, you get tons and tons of kisses!
6) Cayenne pepper mixed in dirt will not stop a dog from digging, it will only make him sneeze over and over again.
7)I love being right in the middle of the action. If there's a high speed chase, you better believe I'm going to keep up with the police cars. If there's a chick fight, I'm there, ready to blog about it. Also, my ears are multi-functional. I can hear two conversations at the same time and keep up with the both of them.
8)There's a place called Scoops in Los Angeles, that even has mint nicotine ice cream. I so want to go (not to try the mint nicotine ice cream but the wasabi pistachio). Thanks, Dawn.
9) I've got an interview with a music legend and I just found out about it and it's tomorrow. Talk about not being prepared!!!
10) I'm so loving Coldplay right now!
What have you learned??? C'mon, spill it!
W A T W
25 minutes ago