Don't forget to leave a comment on the Husband Project post and you'll be entered to win the book, Husband Project, 21 Days to Loving Your Man.
On with Things I Learned Thursday...
1) A good way to de-stress is to be a kid....read a children's book, color and play with Play Doh.
2) Wintergreen lifesavers really do spark when you go in a dark room and chew them with your mouth open. (Don't ask how I know that one.)
3) Never create a recipe with the ingredient, seitan (pronounced satan) for a Top Chef competition. The name itself spells being voted off. Note to self, never make chile rellenos with seitan...ewww.
4) Being unemployed is not fun or enjoyable or relaxing and if someone tells me that one more time, I'm going to....SCREAM!!
5) According to TV Boo, screaming at 2 am while driving with the windows rolled down can be exhilarating and calming.
6) Boy dogs always smell like stinky feet or fritos.
7) When planning a fishing trip, if the description of the location says, "rugged terrain" it means, cliffs, near death experiences and hospital bills are in the works as well. *Note to self, wear full body armor the next time.
8) Many women pass up the ultimate catch because he may not be the sexiest or richest guy but he can be the most loving, caring, protective man of all. (Ask Michelle Obama. She dated the Pres when he was a first year law student at 27 driving around in a tore up car with a hole in the floor while she was a successful attorney. She took a chance on love and the rest is history.
9) Bliss is washing dishes and viewing my bird feeder from my kitchen window. The birds have such a way of making me feel happy!
10) Always wear a belt, just in case I have to push my car out of the road. Like this dude.
What have you learned?
The Beloved Hope Chest
8 hours ago