Here's a few questions I've been asking, "Why?"
1) Why do men take it personally when a male dog is getting neutered? Boo commiserated and even threatened to take the dog and hide so that the dog wouldn't make his appointment. Even now that he's had his surgery, Boo keeps saying, "Awww, he has no nuts. He is sad!"
2) Why would anyone allow their kid to lay on a dirty floor of a tire place and not even think about the shoes, dirt and germs that have been walking all over that floor.
3) Why do people insist on speaking Spanish to me when I clearly don't look Hispanic?
4) Why did I just make a great new spinach artichoke casserole only to sit down and have Boo tell me that he's not really "fond" of spinach or artichokes?
5) Why does it when it rains, it pours? I mean, not only did one tire have to be replaced last week but two more this week on Boo's big "monster" truck.
6)Why is pastrami so dang good but so salty?
7) Why do I feel so tired but yet fall asleep and wake up in the middle of the night, only to be wide awake?
8) Why am I wigging out more over missing the flight to North Carolina in October than flying. (Usually I'm more concerned about the plane staying up in the air.)
9) Why do guys exchange illnesses and symptoms with one another like they are playing a game called, "Top this Pain"?
10) Why do I enjoy reading the comics in the paper before anything else?
What are you asking why about?
W A T W
18 minutes ago