Monday, September 7, 2009

It's my Blogoversary!

One year ago, today, I started pouring out my soul on blogland. I had no idea what I was doing but thanks to the patient help of my Married Boo and Son In Boo, they helped get me up and running.

The first stop was finding interesting blogs to read. I didn't even know where to begin so I think I did a search for moms and bloggers. I came up with Jill Jill Bo Bill's blog. She was such a sweetheart and welcomed me to blogland by commenting even if it was just her and the crickets reading.

Then, I joined a secret santa gift swap. I met so many bloggers...Georgie, Amy, Julie, Tenakim, Rebecca, Sandi, Linda Lou....then the list grew bigger...I began to follow and then you all came and followed me. I was so happy to know that I had readers that loved what I wrote...well...maybe love is too strong a word...but liked what I wrote and came back and continued to read.

In light of my one year anniversary, I have a confession...I am a follower addict. I find a blogger that I really like and then follow and then that blogger leads me to another cool blog and then I follow...and it continues, full circle. I do my best to comment on all of those blogs that I follow and that follow me and if don't do it often, I apologize, I'll do better, promise.

Thank you, all of you..for hearing me scream, vent, laugh, cry. I really truly believe that in blogging, I have found another life that I never knew existed...and as clicheist (my own word) as it sounds, if I could really, truly spend time with all of you, I would. Hey, that sounds like a great pitch for a reality show. CCD does the U.S. Any producers reading????

Either way, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me.

A giveaway is coming up...it will be this week but I've got a few things that I've got staring me in the face that need my attention so in the meantime, happy blogoversary to me!!!!!

23 comments:

ethelmaepotter! said...

Happy blogoversary to you! I'm so happy to be one of your followers and hope your love for bloggig continues a long, long time!

Veronica Lee said...

Happy blogoversary to you !

Visiting your blog is one of life's greatest pleasures.

Let us blog to death!!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Happy Blogoversary!!

A Passage To India said...

Happy Blogoversary to you..!
I'm here via Jumping Tandem and I love your blog name + am pleased to have discoverd you :)

Deidra said...

Congratulations! Happy blogoversary!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Happy Blogoversary and we are so glad you do. This gal is pleased as punch to be a follower and truly enjoy the reads. Kudos girl, enjoy the day!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Happy blogoversary!!!
what a sweet post-I am so glad you joined the SSS, it wouldnt have been the same without you!

roy/elisabeth dean said...

Happy, Happy Blogoversary!
I started my blog mainly to keep people apprised of my husband's condition. It was so much easier than making endless phone calls from the ICU waiting room. From there, it branched out to blogville into so many wonderful bloggers lives....I'm so grateful for the love and support I've received!
Have a wonderful day~
♥,Lilly

Julie D said...

Happy anniversary!!!! The blogging world is a better place because you fired up your computer one day and started writing. Cheers!!!!

Anita said...

It is addicting, isn't it! :) Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Happy blogoversary to you!!!! I've enjoyed getting to know you.

Ev`Yan Whitney said...

Hooray!!! It's your blogoversary! Me & Son in Boo (I CRACKED UP reading that!) are glad you have finally found your way through the blogosphere. You're like a pro now, Mommy! & look at all the followers you have!!! Geez!

Elle Bee said...

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!! I'm so glad to have found you--I enjoy your blog so much.
Elle

Debz said...

I may not get around much, less so lately, but it's always good to read you. Your fun and funny and sympathetic and kind and sweet...all the things you read other blogs for.
Happy blogoversary to you sweetie!!

Tracie said...

Happy Blogoversary! I'm a blog hopper and follower, too.

The Peach Tart said...

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart. I love your blog and will keep coming back for more.

Heart2Heart said...

I feel in love with you blog based on your title, because I love chocolate and anything to do with chocolate. However once I started to read your blog and comments I found a very special lady within. Ever since then I have been an avid follower.

Happy Blogoversary to You and here is wishing you many more happy years!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Liz Mays said...

Happy Blogoversary and may your second year be as fulfilling as the first!

Lin said...

Happy Anniversary, Simone! I'm so glad that you started this up one year ago--it has been a pleasure to read your writings each day. And I'm glad to call you blog friend!

Joanna Jenkins said...

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!!!!!!! I'm a big fan and wish you many, many more!
xo

Kwana said...

Happy Blogiversary to you and many more!

Kate said...

Happy Blogaversary to you!!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Happy blogoversary! Yours is one of the best out there. Your posts are always thoughtful and well-crafted--a joy to read!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik