It's Thursday already??
Happy Birthday to my Son In Boo! May you have many, many birthdays spent in love with my baby girl. I love you. Enjoy your day!
Now, on to the things I've learned...
1)If there was such a thing as a career of making people happy, I'd definitely want to submit my resume.
2) I think that the temperature is going down here but I have now come to the conclusion that I'm starting to feel the signs of "flashes". I'm hoping and praying that I'm not but...I won't be in denial if I am.
3) Boo should write a list of things that he's not fond of. This week alone, I've found out that he's "not fond of" eggplant parmesan, sourdough bread, grilled cheese sandwiches on sourdough, crunchy peanut butter or rhubarb.
4) Birds don't like eating from a bird feeder. They'd rather dump it all out on the ground and share.
5) TV commercials are beyond suggestive and racy now. I recently saw a billboard with Weinerschnitzel that said, "diErection" displayed just like that. I would much rather have the comical jingles like, "Put a tic tac in your mouth and get a bang out of life".
6) Sometimes I talk much more than I am silent. I have a picture on my wall that is now one of my favorites. It says, "Be silent so that you may hear the whisper of God." I'm learning to find peace in silence.
7) I think I'm addicted to kettle corn. I've made it for dinner three times the last two weeks.
8) I would like to learn to speak Korean, French, Mandarin Chinese and an African dialect. I love hearing cultural languages and of course, I'm so nosy that I want to comprehend all that is being said. Plus, when I travel to those countries, I want to be able to communicate.
9) Our wedding location and date keeps changing. I would love to get married on the beach but living in the desert, that's not necessarily close to where we live. A garden wedding also would be beautiful. Still trying to decide and October is almost here.
10) Sometimes, I don't dream when I'm sleeping, I sing. I just hear songs and wake up with those songs running through my head. Is that strange or what??
What have you learned?