It's been another very busy week but not too busy that I can't share with you all the things that I've learned.
1) I absolutely loved meeting Deidra and H in Santa Ana. We all came from a distance to get there but it was well worth the drive for me. I only wish that we would've had more time to spend together. Deidra is gorgeous and the two of them are such a beautiful couple. I instantly felt that I was in the company of friends.
2) The next day, I packed up and headed out to Vegas with my sister and niece. I learned that Mariah isn't a bad traveling buddy at all. She just needs to not fear the crazy antics of her mom and aunt.
3) People are insane enough to spend $25.00 on tickets to see Village People. Thank God I had a view from my hotel room window because even that was bad enough to send me running for rolaids. Macho men? I think not.
4) Love comes in all shapes and sizes. I couldn't resist taking this couple's picture. They were adorable!
5) I'm loving my Wii Fit Plus. I'm inspired once again with some of the new games and self-tailored workouts. Just hearing it say, "Ooph" when I stepped on was a loud wake up call.
6) There is no shortage of Elvis impersonators in Vegas.
7) Hotels should be responsible for the pictures that they put up besides one's bed. Going to sleep with the thought of being eaten by a grizzy is not something I want to think about.
8) Fall is always my favorite time of the year! Time to make homemade caramel apples! Yum!
9) Sting rays are cute. They look like the Carl's Jr. Happy Star under their bellies.
10) I've been horrible about reading all of my blog pals posts so I'm going to make time to get caught up.
Thank you all for your condolences. Craig wouldn't have dug on any tears but laughter instead so that's the way I'm going to celebrate his life...laughing.
What have you learned?
W A T W
21 minutes ago