Head on over to Hallie's place to blog along with her Is It Just Me Or....
1) The older guys get, the higher they wear their pants?
2) I can change clothes at least three times if I feel like I look fat in the shirt or pants I've chosen.
3) Cleaning out my closets and drawers is exhilarating. I feel so good when I'm clutterless.
4) I'd rather help the homeless by giving a loaf of bread, peanut butter, jelly and fruit than giving them money.
5) The old school candy like Jujyfruit, Milk Duds, Mike N Ikes, Hot Tamales, Bit O Honeys, Chick O Sticks, Now or Laters, tasted way better way back when than they do now.
6) It takes me awhile to get used to Boo when he cuts his mustache off or shaves his hair off. I get shy around him until I'm used to him again.
7) When a bill collector calls and they ask for me by name, I'll say, "She's not home at the moment, can I take a message?"
8) I am struggling with hearing Christmas music right now. It just seems a bit too early.
9) I could eat Chinese food 5 days a week! (The other two days would be seafood and pasta).
10) I get easily annoyed when Boo procrastinates, yet, I am guilty of it at times too, like when it comes to exercising.
The Beloved Hope Chest
8 hours ago