My cup of inspiration runneth over...here goes..
1) In the face of unemployment, I've come up with a few new inventions that may bring in a little extra cash....
A) A food product called, Psych! You put the caramel chocolate chip cookie in your mouth, relish the flavor for 10 seconds and then it melts away without any calories or memories of having had it. It's instant gratification without a trace.
B) Once a month tampons. You wear one tampon for the duration of your period. When the period is complete, the voice activation in the tampon turns on and says, "Period complete, please remove and have a wonderful day!"
C) A dog toy called Tear it up, Again and Again...This toy is designed for dogs to tear it up and then shove the stuffing back in for them to tear it up all over again.
D) Personalized tampons with fortunes...sorta like fortune cookies. Sayings like, "You will find joy in your circumstances today."
2)There's something about a nut roaster that makes me want to laugh.
3) My dogs play on my sympathy and I give in to them every single time. All they have to do is give me that look and I'm up, getting treats for them.
4) Kids love talking about boogers, farts and all things gross. Baby Boo thought it was the most funniest thing in the world to announce to me that she was picking her nose and getting a booger. Why is that???
5) I'm so very excited about the Frog Prince movie. It's about time that there is an African American princess story too. Thank you Disney!!
6) Pimping and prostitution should never be done in a shopping center called Point Happy AND under the guise of it being massage therapy. (This really happened, just down the street from where I live.) Can you imagine? "We have a bonus today, back rub and then front rub...no extra charge!"
7) Boo is waiting to see if he gets picked for jury duty. I told him to go in and ask, "Where's the jewelry? I thought this was going to be jewelry duty? It IS my duty to get some jewelry!" :)
8) When looking for a job out of state, don't tell them you live in California. For some reason, there's a bit of California discrimination going on. Everyone realizes that folks are moving out of California because there are no jobs! PS--Can I use one of your addresses instead? :)
9) Speaking of living in California, I have this fear that I will either be in the shower or sitting on the toilet when the big earthquake hits. I wonder what type of phobia that is?
10) I am so thankful for my sense of humor. It has carried me through many tough moments in my life.
What have you learned?
18 minutes ago