I'm inspired by the things that you also learn so be sure to share with me after reading.
1) Never spend 80.00 on a doghouse that the dog refuses to sleep in. He'd rather freeze his tush off than be in it.
2) Previously mentioned dog is having breed identity crisis. I guess that's what happens when he's raised around 2 shih tzus. He doesn't know that he's a Pit, he thinks he's a shih tzu...lap dog. Having a 70 pound dog trying to climb on my lap isn't a very pretty sight!
3) There's a Chinese proverb that says something to the fact of learning from everyone is like plucking a feather from every goose that you pass. If I was to pluck a feather from all that I've learned from all of you, I'd be in the pillow manufacturing business!!
4)I tend to take fortune cookie fortunes seriously. Boo got one the other night that said, "You will inherit a large sum of money." For real? When?? From who?
5) Boo's tastebuds are challenged. I've never seen anyone eat peanut butter crackers with Chinese food AND spread peanut butter on the side of the food. Plus, he also eats peanut butter on sardines and California rolls.
6) TV Boo's news station has an opening for a weather person. I'm thinking that I just may be the one for the job. "Now, put on those scarves and boots, it's going to be a cold one out there. Don't be up there trying to look cute and make a fashion statement ladies, you WILL freeze your tushes off." (How's that for weather reporting?)
7) The chalk that I get from the Asian market is by far the best ant exterminator there is. I draw a line where the ants are coming in and within 10 minutes, they've headed back to their hills.
8) From now on, I've got to triple check my appearance before I walk out the door. Wearing my shirt inside out is NOT the new style statement.
9) The clothes hangers in my closet have been multiplying like rabbits. Either that, my socks are turning into hangers because there are sure more hangers than socks in my drawers.
10) I am continually blessed with peek a boo surprises from God. The other day, I got a check for $100.00 from a deposit that was required for turning on the water at the new place. Do you get peek a boo surprises too?
What have you learned?
Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
9 hours ago