First before I unveil my really big giveaway, you've got to check out Menopausal New Mom's giveaway. She is giving away a set of vintage diamond and amethyst earrings and they are GORGEOUS!!!! So head over to her blog to enter.
Now for the BIG giveaway!
I'm excited to celebrate the Christmas holiday by giving away a brand new Nintendo Wii Fit Plus.
Note: This is ONLY the Wii Fit Plus with the balance board and not the Wii Console. You must purchase the Wii Gaming Console to use Wii Fit Plus.
Nintendo has added some great new features to Wii Fit Plus that sets it apart from even Wii Fit. For one, now your pet can play along.
But it also has dual capabilities which means that you and someone else can work out either together or support one another in your quest for staying in shape. It is just like being at the gym but better because you can sweat and smell and head straight to your bathroom shower!
There's also a locker room and a personal fitness log as well as the ability to tailor the workouts to just the way you want them. And another addition is the calorie tracker. It helps to not only keep track of all you've eaten but plan ahead too.
There's also some new games added for balance and walking and running. There is the skateboarding game, the snowboarding, bicycling, segwaying and even flying. Hula Hooping has never been more fun!
To enter into the giveaway:
If you could write a letter to your younger self, giving advice for the future, what would it say? Would the letter be funny or serious?
1) You must first be a follower of this blog to enter.
2) You must dedicate a post on your blog answering the question in a letter to yourself.
3) You must link back to chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com in your question post. If you don't link back, you will not be entered into the contest so make sure you've got a link.
4) Once you're written the letter on your blog, leave a comment here with the link to your post inside.
5) Submissions to the giveaway end on Monday, December 14, 2009 at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Make sure you submit your letter before then.
My sister and editor of Hope for Women Magazine, will be selecting the winning letter. So, be creative.
****Note: This giveaway is only open to those bloggers residing in the U.S. I will be hosting more giveaways that are open to my international bloggers in the near future.
The winner will be announced on December 15, 2009.
If you have any questions please email me. Good luck!!
20 minutes ago