Creative Saturday - Vlog - Iseatha Light

Before you watch the following vlog, please note that this was all done in fun and of course, because of a challenge that TV Boo gave to me. The challenge was that if I was able to do a news report on someone struck by lightening and still maintaining a "professional" face, she would totally consider showing my news report to the news station. Now, there's a challenge that I couldn't refuse. So, here you have it....

In Commemoration of Iseatha Light (by the way, totally fictitious.)

Comments

Mari said…
You are so funny! I loved this.
PS - I still think you've missed your calling!
You're so funny and so young looking and sounding!!!

A lightening streak!!!! Bwahahaha!
Veronica Lee said…
LOL, you're soooo cute and funny,Simone!!

BTW, I love your new background.
Nana said…
lol. Isn't this reportage number 2? I couldn't hear you very well though ;-( I'm not sure if it's my computer (I'm at work) or your sound. Did I wish you Happy New years? Happy new years!
Anonymous said…
How funny are you? : ) This made me laugh and laugh! Happy New Year!
Anita said…
You REALLY know how to have fun!
I enjoyed your "show." :)
Anita said…
Oh, Simone, I'm glad you like my cookie jars. Thanks for your thought of sending me the one that you saw. How sweet! :)
You should get it and start your collection. :)
Ev`Yan said…
Wow, Mommy. You sure have one active imagination. I have to hand it to you, though, you managed to do this newscast without cracking a smile, & that takes talent.

Maybe you SHOULD go into news after all. I'm sorry I ever doubted you!
Fragrant Liar said…
HA! Iseatha Light. You're crazy, girl.
Unknown said…
I'm going to streak right now, in honor of Iseatha. No peeking!
I love your news vlogs!!!!

PS: very nice new layout!
Liz Mays said…
That made my night and you SO pulled that off!
"Lightening streak"...Heeeheeehe! I'm lovin' it. I need to get me one of those fancy microphones, think the cows would enjoy a good Ponderosa report? You just too cute girl!

Have a fun blessed day!
Nishant said…
You're so funny and so young looking and sounding!!!

Work from home India

Popular posts from this blog

If you eat candy corn, there's no calories.

Guest Posting on Things I've Learned Parent Style