1) When Married Boo says that the chili she made and then gave me is HOT, it really IS hot. She thought that cayenne pepper was a good replacement for the chili powder the recipe called for. I swear my nasal passages are clear for the next 20 years.
2) If a kid puts his finger in his nose and Baby Boo copies him and puts her finger in her nose, I don't think that qualifies as imitation is flattery.
3) It is very hard for me to accept that my kids want to help me. I am stubborn and feel that it's my responsibility to take care of them and help them and not the other way around. I'm blessed that my kids and son in law included, have generous, giving spirits.
4) I am thoroughly irritated when I go to the grocery store and see people plucking grapes out of the package, opening up chips and cookies and leaving the wrappers behind. That is just SO WRONG!!!
5) There is a good time to go to the store and a bad time. I always choose the bad times, when there are 15 family members from one family, standing in the middle of the aisle and they refuse to move or it's way past naptime for the kids and they are having meltdowns in the middle of the aisle.
6) Justin Timberlake rocked this song on the Hope for Haiti telethon.
7) I'm so loving my Idea Book. I have a regular composition notebook that I'm using to doodle, write, draw or whatever comes to mind. I find that when I'm creating or writing freely, good things come out when least expected.
8) I was thinking that if we cut some of millions of dollars that athletes make and use some of the excess, there may be less poverty in the world.
9) There is a kid's show on Kids Discovery Channel called Hip Hop Harry that Baby Boo now loves to watch. The emphasis is on morals and telling the truth, being polite, and sharing. I would much rather she watch that then the yellow sponge wearing underpants.
10) The sun is shining and I'm feeling good! Yee haw!!
What have you learned?