If you're a new follower to my blog, you'll discover that every Thursday, I share some of the things that I've learned throughout the week. Sometimes, it's musings from a long time ago or just random thoughts that seep out of my brain. So that I'm not alone in my sharing, I also ask this question, "What have you learned?" Please share!!
1) I over-analyze movies. After it is over, I have to give my opinion of why it was or wasn't good and what I would've changed had I been the one writing it. It's the creative thinker in me, I just can't help it.
2) Lap dogs are cute, cuddly and keep you warm. BUT, someone needs to tell my puppy Humble that he DOES NOT qualify as a lap dog.
3) One of my greatest fantasies revolves around chocolate. (No, nothing to do with romance). I want to spend one day working at a chocolate candy factory.
4) When I was a kid, my mom took a cake decorating class and had "homework" before each class. After awhile, she got really good at decorating. On Valentine's day, she had lots of requests for red heart shaped cakes. When she made the frosting that was one time we passed up the beaters. Red dye is bitter and nasty!!!!!
5) I love this quote, "I'm not old, I'm still growing into my wrinkles."
6) Watching Christmas movies when it's no longer Christmas -it's even funnier than if it really was Christmas. I laughed watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. It was hysterical.
7) Do not try to remove an ink stain with toothpaste, it will bleach the color out.
8) I'm really loving Gweneth Paltrow's version of Just My Imagination. It is the song that is stuck in my head at the moment.
9) I overindulge my dogs on treats because they have made me into a sucker. The moment they run to the treat jar, I melt and give in. There definitely needs to be a "Just Say No" program for hopeless dog owners.
10) Weeping endures for a night but joy comes in the morning. C'mon joy
What have you learned?
how to love your kids well
1 hour ago