Exciting Giveaway on my daughter's blog - Apricot-tea is having a giveaway for a Wii system AND a Wii Fit Plus. Go here for the details. This is one giveaway you don't want to miss!
1) I get irritated when Boo picks out all of the pecans out of the can of mixed nuts but I admit that I also pick out all of the Brazil nuts.
2) I have not been the same since the time has changed. I feel like I'm walking in slow motion. I'm not hungry when I'm supposed to be and hungry when I'm not supposed to be. I am considering moving to Arizona just so I can feel like "me" again.
3) I think my Wii Fit Plus is malfunctioning. One day I got the cheers and sprinkling of the stars for having "lost" five pounds and meeting my goal. The next day, sad music playing and saying I gained 2 pounds. I think my Wii Fit has split personalities.
4) The worst thing to experience early in the morning is Humble coming back inside after supposedly going potty, with my bra in his mouth.
5) What would you do if an armored car carrying a bag of money $100,000 to be exact fell out of a back door and on to the street? Read here. Would you help yourself to it before the police arrived? No matter how tempting it would be, I wouldn't take any of the money. Maybe help gather and return it but not take any.
6) What is it about March Madness that causes some men to go into trance like states where they are oblivious to even wild camels coming through the front door?
7) School districts are getting rid of musical and technology (such as laying off computer techs and not offering musical instruction) in the schools here in California. How will the kids be able to focus when all that they have to look forward to is being taken away?
8) Sometimes a bowl of cereal for dinner is just what my body needs.
9) Married Boo collects Nancy Drew books so my greatest thrill is finding one that she doesn't have yet.
10) When you hear, "The tour busses have arrived", walk, don't run to the nearest exit. The store will soon be filled to over capacity.
What have you learned this Thursday?
T-Ball Game and Our Cousins Gathering!
4 hours ago