I'm on a whirlwind of stuff going on...but trust me...it's good stuff. I'll be sharing it with you in another blog post soon.
In the meantime....
1) The house is infested with these flying creatures that sorta resemble mosquitoes but have long legs and fly. Although I'm not sure what they are, they are really good at playing dead. I'm considering trademarking them and selling them as pet buggies.
2) Baby Boo is 3. I wish I could turn back the hands of time when her and I first laid eyes on one another. She was 3 1/2 months old. I love that I have been a part of her life for as long as I have. She is a constant joy. I'm looking forward to the adventures of a three year old. Two was kind of filled with pee on the floor, the sofa, the chair....three has got to be more adventurous!
3) I have the pleasure of interviewing an author of 18 books which three of those are being made into movies. I'm both thrilled and nervous at the same time! (The interview is today.) But what I've learned is that it does get easier each interview.
4) Even after all these years, I hate when people say, "Are you the mean twin or the nice twin?" And while I'm on the subject of twin questions...I also hate when people still ask, "Do you look in the mirror and wonder which one you are?" Are you SERIOUS?
5) Wet dog smells like a mixture between a boy's locker room, athlete's foot and Fritoes.
6) I get way too emotionally involved to watch reality tv. I was turning the channel and the show, Intervention caught my eye. Of course, I ended up watching it...feeling bad for the family. I wanted to scream at the girl for sniffing the can of paint. Then, when I saw that she had agreed to go into the recovery program, my eyes filled with tears. Darn those tv shows!
7) Speaking of addiction...I know salt is bad for me...I've always known it's bad for me but I can't let go. I bought low sodium low sugar peanut butter and I actually salted my banana before I ate it with peanut butter. Anyone know of a 12 step salt program?
8) People can take your blog posts and claim that they are theirs. I learned the from Arizonamamma...this not only happened to her but also Erin of the Mother Load...Copyright your pictures and posts. There are thieves out there!
9) As much as I'm loving the spring, the flowers and pollen is making everyone miserable. I say there's got to be a happy compromise somehow.
10) I hate waking up from a dream where I'm angry at someone in my dream and find that I'm still angry with them even though I realize that it was just a dream.
What have you learned?
18 minutes ago