There are those great issues of global warming and poverty but then again I have questions on things that are simple...that are possibly easier to answer. Here are some of the things I wonder about....
1) When someone falls down, why do people ask, "Did you hurt yourself?" Of course, they hurt themselves. They FELL down!
2) In the phrase "To be or not to be, that is the question"....to be what? A frog? A cookie? A human being?
3) Why is a salt shaker called a shaker and not a sprinkler?
4) Who thought of the name, "hot dog"? It bears no resemblance to a dog.
5) Why do waiters and waitresses come to your table every 5 minutes to ask if everything is okay? I think it's a bit overkill if you ask me. If they are that curious, they may as well pull up a chair and join me. I'll give them the play by play detail.
6) Why do dogs lick themselves?
7) Why DO they call those hot wings, buffalo wings?
8) Why do the NFL players get paid so much money to throw a ball around?
9) When I was a kid, my mom used to warn me to stop being hardheaded. What exactly is the difference between a hard head and a soft head?
10) Why do people complain that sloppy joes are so messy?
11) Why does Walmart hire non-English speaking employees? If I get asked one more time if I speak English and where the sugar is, I'm going to ask to be put on their payroll.
12) Why do older people where such loud smelling perfume?
What do you wonder? Use your imagination and be honest. There are no stupid wonderings.
how to love your kids well
1 hour ago