1) There's just certain foods I can't eat since eating it when I was a kid. One of them is Scooter Pies or moon pies. Blech! It was a staple in my lunch pail but I get nauseous just thinking about having to eat one. Do you remember the smell of the lunchpails after the bologna sandwiches, apple and chips all saturated in together and came out with one huge smell? Yech!
2) I need to put the birds who feed from my bird feeder on a diet. They are consuming a whole bag of seed in less than a week. (The cheeseburger bird is STILL asking for cheeseburgers.)
3) There must be a pregnancy surge going on. In the last two weeks alone, I've heard of 4 people being pregnant. At least I know that I'm not one of them.
4) I love when I see kids outside playing instead of being zoned out on electronics. I passed a little girl jumping rope outside and it took me back to when I was a kid and my mom had to yell for us to come inside. It was usually met with an, "Awwwwwww!"
5) I think I've discovered three new diet strategies. The first one is called, Eat with Ants. It's where you can eat any food you want but outside on a blanket. When the ants come,it's a sign that meal time is over. The second one is Eat it While It's Hot. You can eat anything you want as long as long as you follow the bite of food with a bite of a serrano chili. By the time your taste buds are burnt, you won't want to eat anything that's on your plate. The third one is called Sharing a Meal with the Flies. Similar to the Eating with Ants but eat anything you want outdoors. Anything the flies land on, is now their property. Eat only what hasn't been shared with the flies.
6) I think I've discovered my calling! Wii Golf. Seriously, I hit the professional status. I screamed like I had just one the Masters! Move over Tiger, here I come!
7) I have certain words that I seriously don't know the correct way to pronounce them. One is "envelope". Some say, "awn-velope" and others say, "in-velope". (I say the latter.) And how about the word, "progress". Some say, "pro (long O)gress and others say, "pro (short O)gress".
8) Why is it that when something breaks (like my LCD tv) that it's right after the one year warranty is up?
9) I have serious avoidance issues...one being, doing my taxes before the deadline.
10) I think I'm going to claim the birds as exemptions on my taxes this year. After all, I'm giving them food and shelter, right?
What have you learned?
15 minutes ago