1) Having to say goodbye to someone you love has got to be the hardest thing ever in life. I saw one the cheeseburger bird's baby eggs, cracked and on the ground and I about lost it. I know the little nugget is flying around rainbow bridge.
2) My Wii Fit is a compulsive liar. On Tuesday, I got confetti and music for having lost 9 pounds and on Wednesday, I got the sad voice saying that I gained 6 pounds. Either she is playing with me or my balance board needs new batteries.
3) It's truly a blast interviewing people for Hope for Women Magazine. I interviewed Kari Jobe this past week and she is a doll! To speak to a teen who is truly humble and on fire for God was refreshing. She is a sweetie!
4) Thanks to Buckeroomama, I lost about 3 hours of sleep after seeing her "eensy weensy spider". I felt something crawl on me and I was up the rest of the night, thinking that it was the EWS.
5)I'm loving this online site called Swap It Green. It's like a giant yard sale that is based on trading with points instead of money. Nothing like getting rid of stuff and then getting more stuff.
6) Humble is obsessed with his swimming pool. Each time he goes outside, he take a dip and splash and then runs back in the house. Unfortunately, he does it right after I've mopped the floors. He just came in with a mouthful of water, stared at me, opened his mouth and let the water drool out on the floor. THEN, he looked at the puddle, smiled at me and then started to lap it up.
7) At least once a year, I get an overwhelming desire to take a road trip....the kind where I just get in the car and drive. I'm not sure where I'd drive to or how far I'd drive but I love daydreaming about it.
8) Even though my daughters are grown up, I still worry about them. Married Boo is heading out to Vegas to meet up with a huge group of bloggers. Although I know she's going to have fun, I still worry about her making that drive.
9) I was totally grossed out when Boo mixed his egg into his bowl of oatmeal. Ewwwwww.
10) It's just not fair living in the desert in the spring time. It's gorgeous outside but too hot to really enjoy it.
What have you learned?