1) When there's a fly around, it never fails to nosedive into my glass.
2) I would like to be a garbage collector just for one day. I'm sure I'd probably get fired for stopping and collecting items that I could restore and that I find sentimental or cool.
3) Socializing and making friends just isn't easy for some 3 year olds. Baby Boo and I went to the park and a group of kids from the Tiny Tots program were on recess. Baby Boo looked at the kids for a moment. Just when I thought she was going to say, "Hi. Wanna play with me?" She says, "RRrrrrrr! I'm a zombie and I'm going to get you." Nice going, Baby Boo. The kids ran from her and no one, not even the boys wanted to play with her.
4) I'm totally shocked by the video below of the 2 year old that smokes two packs of cigarettes per day. I was speechless when I saw it. I still am.
5) As much as I've been honored to take on the position as managing editor of Hope for Women Magazine, I made a decision to move on. Writing is such a passion of mine. That's where I feel most at home.
6) I've had an intense craving for nostalgic candy...Wacky Wafers, Kits, Gold Rush bubblegum, Jolly Joes and Sugar Daddies. Is this menopause or just old age?
7) Boo doesn't like chocolate covered strawberries. One more thing to add to the list of things that Boo isn't fond of. For his birthday, I thought I'd surprise him. He felt bad that I went to so much trouble. So, I ate a few...even knowing that I'm allergic to strawberries. I paid for it when I started itching and broke out in hives.
8) When my daughters were growing up, they were exposed to lots of music but still liked to watch the Elephant Show where they sung songs like She'll Be Coming Around the Mountain, and danced along with them. I'm totally disturbed by this video.
9) I can't watch certain things on tv out of fascination because I'll end up having nightmares. The Discovery Health channel was interviewing a guy that had another body growing from his own body. I can't even talk about it without getting a bit disturbed.
10) There's nothing like a holiday to bring out the bbq grill.
What have you learned?