1) The plant with the huge leaves that seems to be growing towards my door at an alarming rate is NOT a people eating plant like originally thought. It is a pumpkin plant.
2) The key to any successful relationship is never being afraid to show your stuff. Good stuff, bad stuff...STUFF!
3) I miss my grandbaby, Sofie Aiko. Isn't she the cutest? She loves her Grammie too.
4) This is one of my new favorite sites to gawk at food. Here: Now if only someone could prepare all of those yummy goodies for me, I'd be perfectly happy.
5) I swear, my dogs can tell time. At 5:00 pm, they know that it's time to eat and they will literally jump on me and bark annoyingly until I get up and feed them.
6) It took Sam forever and a day but he FINALLY learned how to go down the stairs by himself.
7) I got the most thoughtful, precious gift in the mail this week. It was from a dear friend that I consider a little sister. She understood how much I valued my piano and knew that this Christmas would be empty without it, so she bought me a gorgeous Christmas piano ornament. Unfortunately, the glare from the photo won't do it justice. But, I love that she gets me. I learned that no matter how many miles apart friends can be, they are still able to reach out and touch one another. Thank you, Mandy.
8) I can get lost in a children's book just as much as I can an adult book. I literally stood in the aisle of the library and ready Betsy's Little Star by Carolyn Haywood. It sure brought back memories.
9) Why does rainy weather make me crave a homemade loaf of bread and butter?
10) I think this looks like something illegally growing in my backyard. Married Boo says I have an overactive imagination. Let this be noted that I have no idea who planted this and no, I haven't smoked it.
What have you learned?