1) I've been in Oregon for 6 months now and I still get lost going home.
2) Using Oovoo is better than skype. We made my parents day as they got to chat with not only myself and my daughter but my sister and her kids, via Oovoo. All three of us in different states, yet, we were carrying on a conversation together like we were all in the same room. The only thing we couldn't do is hug one another.
3) I know it's going to be a good day when I hop out of bed and my hair looks just the way I want it without having to run a comb through it.
4) I need to have a meeting with the ant/tour director that booked my kitchen countertop as their get away resort. They are enjoying their saunas by the stove, getting their swim on in the sink and drying off by the dishwasher.
5) I'm still trying to figure out how Elizabeth Taylor was married 8 times. That's 8 times trying to adjust to married life. That's 8 I do's. Wow! Amazing!
6) Pink is the new white, thanks to the red sweater I washed with my light colored clothes. Well, at least I'm ready for the spring.
7) A fire truck parked in front of the house makes my heart skip a beat. But, the thought of having a fire station on my street with hot firemen makes my skip even faster. (Yes, they are building a neighborhood station on my street and I hope that from my room window, I have an eye view.)
8) I don't suffer from buyer's remorse - I suffer from, "I should've bought it when I had the chance" remorse.
9) When applying for a job, one should not bring their two kids and a relative; proceed to all individually ask to use the bathroom and then raid the candy bowl.
10) Dog treats are disgustingly nasty. (Don't ask.)
What have you learned?
m o n d a y
1 hour ago