1) Eating yogurt with a fork is like eating jello with a spoon. Note to self, always carry a spare spoon around.
2) Just because guys have wee wees doesn't give them the reason to pull over and pee outside their car (as witnessed by moi) just because they can.
3) Dr. Seuss said, "You'll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut." So true. Do you know how many people and things were meant to be but they were passed by without a thought? I'm keeping my eyes wide open.
4) My favorite tree here in Oregon is the Saucer Magnolia. Gorgeous!!
5) Geese mate for life. Saturday, I saw a long goose walking around by his little lonesome and I actually felt tears well up in my eyes at the thought of him being alone. I decided that I'm looking for a mate for him...a la Goose Bachelor.
6) There's something about my music tastes that must be telling off on me. I know all the words to Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me.
7) I get so grossed out when guys spit. Do they just have an extra enormous amount of spit that they have to get rid of at the very moment. Why can't they just swallow it?
8) I just love having Married Boo and Son In Boo close by because when she cooks, she overcooks just enough to share so that I don't have to cook.
9) When you ask, God answers.
10) I should double check my date stamp to make sure it's correct. I discovered at the end of the day that I was stamping every document 4/41/11.
What have you learned?
how to love your kids well
1 hour ago