1) Bringing home a date for the first time to meet my kids doesn't break a sweat as much as him meeting my puppies for the first time. I had to warn him to wear thick socks just in case.
2) The most annoying sound in the world is someone popping their gum. The sad thing is that they don't hear themselves.
3) I cried inside when I heard about a three year old walking around in 3 inch tiger heels and callling her mom the B word. What is our world coming to?
4) Spring rain is an oxymoron, right????
5) I have fat behind my neck that I didn't know that I had. Maybe that's why my head doesn't turn completely around.
6) Slugs are homeless snails.. Does anyone know where they lay their heads?
7) Denny's is celebrating bacon and has a maple bacon ice cream sundae...sounds interesting to me.
8) Kittens love bubbles, and dog food and opening up closets and hiding and putting their tails in your face when you're trying to sleep. Oh, and kittens also like to pretend that they have no comprehension of what you're saying. Behind those squinty eyes is a kitty that's laughing hysterically.
9) I love to answer a question with a question to irritate some people. (Sorry to Married Boo and Son In Boo, I just can't help it???)
10) Eating bugs is highly nutritious. But why??
What have you learned?
Saturday and Sunday in the Country
1 hour ago