1) There's nutria in Oregon and I saw one at least 5 feet away. If you ask me, he looked a little Big Foot Jr. but maybe a bit cuter. From what I hear though, the gross factor is the tail and I didn't see the tail.
2) I know my bangs are too long when I sneeze and my hair flies up and stands at attention.
3) If someone pees in a reservoir, the reservoir will be emptied to the cost of 33k. (I bet if they added up the human pee vs the pee of flies, they'd find that there's more fly pee there than human.
4) When I'm editing or intensely figuring out a problem, I talk aloud to myself and it's not usually a small, quiet voice.
5) The men's bathroom is public places has got to be the worst, disgusting place to be, EVER!!! I feel sick just thinking about it.
6) Once I get a song stuck in my head, it's really STUCK!! Nothing like having Katie Perry's song Fireworks being whistled, hummed and sung.
7) Now that Sam is gone, the kitty Amelie and Selah, the shih tzu are now Girls Gone Wild. They are taking over my bed and my closet and bathroom sink.
8) I'm quickly irritated by certain radio promos.One of them being the Walmart commercials..."Hi my name is Robin..." Ugh! It was endearing to hear Robin's story the first time. Then the second time was still a bit touching but I'm so over it!!
9) I still love children's books that end with, "And they lived happily ever after..."
10) It makes me sad that I can't see my father on Father's day this year. North Carolina feels like it's a million miles away!
What have you learned?
27 minutes ago