1) The coolest thing is meeting another twin who validates that it's not "weird" to talk to your twin sis 4 times in a day and then watch a tv show together while on the phone.
2) I have a newly discovered medical condition called Musical Tourette's. I break out into singing without warning, especially in stressful situations. Singing beats screaming!
3) Lover Boo talks to hisself. The funny thing is, I heard him answer back. (He may totally deny this but I know what I heard!)
4) Librarians no longer stress the importance of kids talking quietly or using inside voices. What happened to, "Quiet please?"
5) I must be clueless because I have no idea who Weiner is and what he did.
6) Bees, in their small little life times, only produce 1/12 of a teaspoon of honey. Talk about being "productive". I am so glad that they have something else they are famous for such as the "birds and the bees".
7) As the Fed Ex truck drove past me, I discovered one thing...I like the smell of diesel fuel.
8) The internet strikes again! After reading that there was a cat here in Oregon that contracted Bubonic Plague, I researched the symptoms. I discovered that the pain in the back of my neck closely resembled the plague so I diagnosed myself. Thankfully, it was only a three day bout of BP.
9) Lately, one of my favorite phrases has been, (In my best country accent), "Well, I'll be darned!"
10) I've got a new job and in two weeks, I'll be wearing a different hat! I'm so excited!!!
What have you learned?
yeah, parenting teens is crazy hard
9 hours ago