1) Its way more embarrassing falling upstairs instead of falling downstairs.
2) Working in cubicles means there’s just some things that people should never discuss on a personal phone call while at their desk.
3) Stale chocolate rice cakes tastes like the bottom of a cat litter box. Blech! (And no, I’ve never gone there and never will!!!)
4) The Terrible 2’s in puppy years has begun. Hide your shoes, your fingers, toes, socks, crumbs…Mooshu is on his way to visit you. (How could I forget that this stage? I hope he goes through it quickly…if not, I’ll be air mailing him to Alaska!)
5) When I usually bite my tongue once, normally it means that I’m going to bite it two more times.
6) There’s no better feeling than the feeling of being loved!
7) There were 3 menopausal women in the conference that I attended. How did I know? They carried their personal fans with them. Can you imagine if guys went through midlife and they had hot flashes - what that would look like?
8) I will never complain about my new last name having 11 letters again. After typing in registrations for a Russian class, I’m humbled.
9) Thirty dollars is way too much money to pay for cheeseburgers, no matter if it IS Five Guys and they have over 100 flavors of soda.
10) There’s something exhilarating finding a treasure among a pile of junk.
What have you learned?
8 hours ago