It has been quite awhile since I've given much thought about the things I've learned but if you were inside of my brain, you'd say, "Whew!" Here are the things I've learned.....
1. If I start the day with my shirt on backwards, other disasters are on their way.
2. My niece Mariah got her driver's license. Yay! Gasp. She is OLD ENOUGH to get her driver's license!!
3) Having a husband that shares making dinner during the week is a dream come true! (Love his German potatoes and steak!)
4) I won't panic when food or pills get stuck. It only makes it worse. I pause and breathe in and it slowly dislodges.
5. Dreams and goals can change overnight.
6. Raising teens can be a selfless and expensive job. I'm ready to hit the fast forward button.
7. Some people collect antiques and other cool things...my co-worker is collecting -itises. Tendonitis, tinnitus, talk about her cats-itis and other ailments. Every week, a new malady pops up and she just has to share the details.
8. I am not so annoyed when someone mispronounces my name as much as I am annoyed that people at my job keep calling me Celeste.
9. The older I get the more I talk to myself.
10. On Saturday, my oldest will be almost half my age. Looking forward to great things continuing for her.
What have you learned?
How Should You As A Christian Vote?
8 hours ago